Research & Development Cell
|1||Dr. Bani Bhattacharyya||2||Dr. Prasenjit Biswas|
|3||Dr. Tapas Mukherjee||4||Dr. Tuktuk Sur|
|5||Dr. Probir Karar||6||Dr. Sahana Chakraborty|
|7||Dr. Gopal Giri||8||Dr. Rena Majumdar|
|9||Dr. Shyamali Dewan||10||Dr. Manisha Sarkar|
|11||Dr. Tarasankar Maiti||12||Dr. Dhananjoy Halder|
|13||Dr. Suparna Guha||14||Dr. Debabrata Bhadra, Convener|
|15||Dr. Tonmoy Chatterjee||16||Dr. Saurav Shome|
|17||Dr. Avijit Sarkar||18||Dr. Santanu Chakraborty|
|19||Dr.Surajit Sengupta||20||Dr.Rumdeep K. Grewal|
|21||Dr. Anulipi Aich||22||Dr. Shubhendu Dhara|
|23||Dr. Samit Majumdar||24||Dr. Subharthi Pal|
Aims and Objectives
Research and Development cell was established at Bhairab Ganguly College to indoctrinate research and innovative skills among faculty members and students. R&D Cell provides a stage for creativity and innovation to flourish young minds in the Institute. Pioneering breakthroughs will happen only because of meticulous efforts of R&D. The Institute provides SEED amount to facilitate basic common research infrastructure for individuals to execute collaborative work.
- To encourage scientific temper.
- To propagate innovative ideas on academic and societal problems
- To coordinate and implement Research And Development Programs (workshops/ seminar/ trainings)
- To create awareness on evolving technologies and industrial standards for products.
- Provide scope for faculty and students to work on latest evolving technologies with industry standards through consultancy projects.
- To encourage core competence and consultancy work.
- To create awareness about filing Patents & IPR.
- One Day Seminar On “Role of IPR in the Current Economy: Issues and Challenges” organized by IQAC & IPR Cell, Bhairab Ganguly College In collaboration with IQAC, Malda College Date: 21st September 2019, Time: 11a.m. – 4 p.m. Report on IPR Seminar
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Cell of Bhairab Ganguly College Conducted One Day Seminar on ” Intellectual Property Rights and Innovation in Todays’ Technology Frontier” dated 13th May,2022 in Collaboration with IQAC, Bhairab Ganguly College, West Bengal. Report on IPR Seminar
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Cell of Bhairab Ganguly College in association with Patent Information Center organized workshop on 26th May 2023, Report of IPR Seminar
- International Conference On Multidisciplinary Research Methodology & IPR (ICMRM−2023) Organized by R & D Cell and IQAC of Bhairab Ganguly College and Swami Vivekananda University in Association with Azteca University Mexico. October 12 and 13 2023. Report on ICMRM 2023 Seminar