Department of Physical Education
About the Department
The subject Physical Education is introduced in our College in the Year 2000-2001 when we are under University of Calcutta.
Many Students achieved B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed degree from different Universities after passing out from our College.
There are many students of our college established his or her career as a Teacher, Lecturer in Schools and Colleges in West Bengal.
We are proud of them who are established in different fields of works like Police and remembering those days when they learned to keep fit for the existence.
- Dr. Rejaul Islam, M.A., Ph.D. Assistant Professor (In-charge)
- Dr. Champak Bhadra, M.P.Ed., Ph.D. SACT-I
- Ms. Arpita Sen Bhadra, SACT-II
- Sri Sukanta Sarkar, Lab. Attendant (Deputed in Physical Education Lab.)
- There is ample opportunity to use multi gym in the Department of Physical Education.
- An excursion being organized each year for the development of the students, such as visit to Physical Education colleges, State level Tournament at Yuba Bharati Kriangan etc.
- We are now under West Bengal State University. In each year under the guideline and instructions of University our students represent the different sports and games as organized by them.
- Some of our student achieved post of District level and State Level judges for conduct of sports & games.
50% Marks is Necessary for Future
Attendance of Classes is very important in Physical Education course, because one cannot achieve proper education and also marks as well as admission for higher course which is one of the criteria in development for students.