Code of Conduct for Students
A student of the college is expected to obey the rules and regulations of the college. The following rules are to be maintained:
- Loitering in the corridor is strictly
- Talking or whispering in the classroom is forbidden especially when the lecture is being delivered.
- Habit of cleanliness is Absolute silence is to be maintained in the library reading room.
- Slogan shouting in the corridors is forbidden
- Use of mobile phone in the classroom is Mobile phones should be used for proper reason not for entertainment purpose.
- No smoking and spitting within the college campus.
- Physical torture, bullying, ragging or mental torture on any student is strictly forbidden.
- Sexual harassment is punishable by law.
“Sexual Harassment”, as defined by the judgement of the Supreme Court of India, . is any unwelcome sexually-determined behaviour, direct or by implication, and includes:
- Physical contact and advances
- A demand or request for sexual favours
- Sexually coloured remarks
- Showing pornography
- Any other unwelcome physical, verbal or non-verbal conduct of a sexual nature.
- The students of this college are expected to appreciate the privilege of pursuing higher education in a distinguished educational institution.
Code of Conduct for Employees
All the teaching, non-teaching members are required to follow the CSR rules for the service conduct as well as conduct rules notified from time to time from college administrations, rules provided by West Bengal State University and rules provided by the UGC.
Code of Conduct during COVID19 Pandemic
1. Get Vaccinated with authorized COVID-19 vaccines
2. Wear a mask
3. Stay 6 feet away from others
4. Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated spaces
5. Wash your hands often:
a. Before eating or preparing food
b. Before touching your face
c. After using the restroom
d. After leaving a public place
e. After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
f. After handling your mask
g. After changing a diaper
h. After caring for someone sick
i. After touching animals or pets
6. Cover coughs and sneezes
7. Monitor your health daily