Dr. Gopal Chandra Giri
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Department: Chemistry
- Qualification: M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Contact No:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Area of Specialization: Inorganic Chemistry
17 Years (Since May 2004)
Professional Membership:Life Member of Indian Science Congress > <
Research Paper Publication in Journal:
1. AyanPatra, Gopal C. Giri, Tamal K. Sen, Luca Carrella, Swadhin K. Mandal and ManindranathBera (2014) “Bis(µ-alkoxo) bridged dinuclear CuII2 and ZnII2 complexes of an isoindol functionality based new ligand: synthesis, structure, spectral characterization, magnetic properties and catechol oxidase activity”, Polyhedron, Volume 67, ISSN: 0277-5387,Pages 495-504, September 2013, DOI:10.1016/j.poly.2013.09.034.
2. Gopal C. Giri,ShobhrajHaldar, Luca Carrella, Asit B. Panda, Ghezai T. Musie,and ManindranathBera*(2015) “Synthesis, structure, spectral characterization and DNA binding affinity of new water soluble trinuclear copper(II) complexes with partial cubane Cu3O4 cores,”Polyhedron,Volume 99, ISSN: 0277-5387,Pages 7-16, June 2015,DOI:10.1016/j.poly.2015.06.018.
3. Gopal C. Giri, AyanPatra, GonelaVijaykumar, Luca Carrella, and ManindranathBera(2015) “Hydrolytically active tetranuclear [NiII2]2 complexes: synthesis, structure, spectroscopy And phosphoesterhydrolysis”,RSCAdv, Volume 5, ISSN: 2046-2069, DOI:10.1039/c5ra16555e, Pages 99270-99283, November 2015, Link: RSC Adv. ,2015,5,99270.
4. ShobhrajHaldar, Gopal C. Giri, and ManindranathBera (2016) “A Simple Anthracene Based Chemosensor for the Sensing of Mn(II) and Fe(III) ions,”International Journal of Research on Social and Natural Sciences, Volume I, Issue 1, June 2016.
5. Gopal C. Giri, ShobhrajHaldar and ManindranathBera (2016). “Anthracene-based new dinucleating ligand supported assembly of bridged dicopper(II) and dizinc(II) centers for the exploration of sugar-metal ion interactions,” J. Indian Chem. Soc., Volume 93,Pages 816-826, July 2016.
6. GopalC.Giri,ShobhrajHaldar, GonelaVijaykumarand ManindranathBera(2017) “Investigating the Coordination/Binding Events of Biologically Relevant Monosaccharides with New Mononuclear Iron(III) and Zinc(II) Complexes in Aqueous Solution,” ChemistrySelect, Volume 2, ISSN: 2365-6549, DOI:10.1002/slct.201700004, Pages 2847 – 2857, March 2017.
7. Gopal C. Giri,ShobhrajHaldar, Aloke Kumar Ghosh, Priyanka Chowdhury,Luca Carrella,Utpal Ghosh,andManindranathBera(2017) “New cyclic tetranuclear copper(II) complexes containing quadrilateral cores: synthesis, structure, spectroscopy and their interactions with DNA in aqueous solution,”Journal of Molecular Structure,Volume 1142, ISSN: 0022-2860, DOI:10.1002/slct.201700004, Pages 175-184, April 2017,
8. Gopal C. Giri(2018) “ A Review on Some Trinuclear Copper Complexes,” International Journal for Research in Applied Science and engineering Technology (IJRASET), , Volume 6, Issue I, ISSN: 2321-9653, Pages 3403-3408, January 2018. www.ijraset.com.
9. Gopal C. Giri(2018) “Special Features of Some DinuclearCopper(II) Complexes,” International Journal for Research in Applied Science and engineering Technology (IJRASET), , Volume 6, Issue III, ISSN: 2321-9653, Pages 2228-2232, March 2018. www.ijraset.com.
10 Gopal C. Giri, ShobhrajHaldar, Nityananda Dutta and ManindranathBera(2018) “Exploration of binding events of mononuclear copper complexes with D-glucose in aqueous solution,”J. Indian Chem. Soc., Volume 95, Pages 1199-1206, October 2018.
11. MamataTripathy, Gopal C. Giri, Devashish Das, Rama Pande, Sougata Sarkar, SantanabGiri, GourisankarRoymahapatra and avijit Sarkar(2018) “Synthesis, characterization and nucleic acid binding studies of mononuclear copper(II) complexes derived from azo containing O,O donor ligands,”Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids,ISSN: 1525-7770(Print), 1532-2335(Online), DOI:10.1080/15257770.2018.1508694, Pages 1-22, July 2018.
12. Nityananda Dutta,Gopal C. Giri,ShobhrajHaldar,GonelaVijaykumar, Christopher D. Stewart Luca Carrella, Ghezai T. Musie,and ManindranathBera*(2019) “Carboxylate bridge controlled formation of tetra- and pentanuclear nickel(II) complexes: synthesis,crystal structure, spectroscopy and magnetic properties,”ChemistrySelect, Volume 4, ISSN: 2365-6549, DOI:10.1002/slct.20190234, Pages 10260– 10269, August 2019.
- 1. SnatakRasayanSem-I ISBN NO. 9789386911223 Publication date: 2018
- 2. SnatakRasayanSem-II ISBN NO. 9789386911476 Publication date: 2019
- 3. SnatakRasayanSem-III ISBN NO. 9789386911650 Publication date: 2019.
- 4. SnatakRasayanSem-IV ISBN NO. 9789386911827 Publication date: 2020
1. Recipient GOLD MEDAL (First class first in M. Sc.); Vidyasagar University, 1999.
2. Best Student of the University GOLD MEDAL award ;Vidyasagar University, 1999.