Dr. Swagata Dey
- Designation: SACT-I
- Department: Electronic Science
- Qualification: M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Contact No:
- Email: email@example.com
- Area of Specialization: Physics of semiconductor
Photonic devices, Quantum structures, Heterojunction, Gr-IV based devices.
Achieved award of a fellowship by TEQIP under University College of Technology-Calcutta University (UCT-CU).
Professional Membership:> <
Research Paper Publication in Journal:
1. Swagata Dey, Bratati Mukhopadhyay, Gopa Sen, P.K. Basu, “Type II band alignment in Ge1-x-ySixSny/Ge1-α-ßSiαSnβ heterojunctions”, Solid State Communications 270 (2018) 155–159, Accepted on 19 December 2017, Available online 20 December 2017.
2. Swagata Dey, Vedatrayee Chakraborty, Bratati Mukhopadhyay, and Gopa Sen, “Modeling of tunneling current density of GeC based double barrier multiple quantum well resonant tunneling diode”, J. Semicond. (2018) 39(10): 104003, Accepted on 26 April 2018, Published online 9 October 2018.
3. Swagata Dey, Gopa Sen, Vedatrayee Chakraborty, Bratati Mukhopadhyay, “Performance prediction of a quantum well Infrared photo detector using GeSn/SiGeSn structure”, J. Commun. Technol. Electron. 64, 1298–1306 (2019), Accepted on 08 July 2019, Published online 18 November 2019.
4. Vedatrayee Chakraborty, Swagata Dey, Rikmantra Basu, Bratati Mukhopadhyay and P. K. Basu, “Current Gain and External Quantum Efficiency Modeling of GeSn based Direct Band gap Multiple Quantum Well Heterojunction Phototransistor”, Opt Quant Electron(2017) 49:125 , Accepted on 13 February 2017, Published online 4 March 2017.
1. Soumava Ghosh, Swagata Dey, Bratati Mukhopadhyay, Gopa Sen, “Study of High-Frequency Performance in GeSn-Based QWIP”, LNNS, Springer, volume 147, pp 448-452, Published online 04 February 2021.
1. Swagata Dey, Bratati Mukhopadhyay, P K. Basu, “Modeling of responsivity of GeSn/SiGeSn QWIP”, Proceedings in International Conference CODEC’15, ISBN-978-1-4673-9513-7/15/$31.00@ 2015 IEEE, Kolkata.
2. Vedatrayee Chakraborty, Swagata Dey, Bratati Mukhopadhyay, “A comparative study on Front Illuminated Ge-GeSn-GeSn Hetero Phototransistors on Si substrate at 1.55µm by Silvaco TCAD Simulator”, IPC’ 17, BPPIMT, 2017, ISBN- 978-81-922797-9-4, Kolkata.
3. Vedatrayee Chakraborty, Swagata Dey, Bratati Mukhopadhyay, “Modeling of GeSn based direct band gap multiple quantum well Heterojunction Phototransistor”, Proceedings in national Conference NCAFP’16, 2016, Kolkata (Poster Presentation).