Dr. Shyamali Dewan
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Department: Mathematics
- Qualification: M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Contact No:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
- Area of Specialization: Mathematical Analysis
1. Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, Bhairab Ganguly College (2017 – till date)
2. Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Bhairab Ganguly College (2005 – 2017)
3. Lecturer in Mathematics, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (2004 – 2005)
4. Lecturer in Mathematics, University Institute of Technology, The University of Burdwan (2002 – 2004)
1. Recipient of Satish and Tulsi Manna Silver Medal in 2000
2. Recipient of Indu sudha Bronze Medal for standing First in M.Sc. Examinations, 200 in Faculty of Science, University of Kalyani
Professional Membership:1. Life Member, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata IV). 2. Life Member, Calcutta Mathematical Society> <
Research Paper Publications in Journal:
1. S. Dewan, “Normality Criteria of Differential Monomials of Meromorphic Functions Concerning Shared Fixed-Points”, Bulletin of Calcutta Mathematical Society, Vol 109, pp. 35-44, 2017, ISSN: 0008-0659
2. S. Dewan, “Normality Criteria and Sharing Functions, International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication”, Vol 5 Issue: 5, 2017, pp. 1098 – 1102 Scopus WoS, Google Scholar Indexed, ISSN: 2321-8169, DOI:10.17762/ijritcc.v5i5.662
3. S. Dewan, “Normality Criteria and Shared Values of a Differential Polynomial”, International Journal of Computer & Mathematical Sciences” Vol 5(5), pp. 46 – 50 (2016), ISSN: 2347 – 8527
4. S. Dewan, “On the value distribution and normality criteria”, Journal of Computer Science & Applied Mathematics, Vol 4(8), pp 1-4 (2015), ISSN: 2347 – 8527
5. S. Dewan, “Normality criteria for families of Meromorphic Functions with shared values”, Journal of Computer Science and Applied Mathematics, Vol 2, pp 45-48, (2015), Mathematical Reviews (MathSciNet), Google Scholar indexed,ISSN: 1857-9574, DOI: 10.37418/jcsam
6. S. Dewan, “Normal Families and Exceptional Functions”, American International Journal of Research in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, Vol. 4(1), pp. 35 – 39, 2013, Computer Science Directory, Google Scholar indexed, ISSN (Online): 2328-3580
7. A. Biswas, K. Bose &S. Dewan, “A Fuzzy Goal Programming Approach for Quadratic Multiobjective Bilevel Programming under Fuzzy Environment”, In: Proceedings of the IEEE Sponsored International Conference on Information, Communication and Embedded Systems (ICICES 2013), pp. 1196 – 1202, 2013, DOI: 10.1109/ICICES.2013.6508167
8. A. Biswas &S. Dewan, “Priority based Fuzzy Goal Programming Technique for Solving Fractional Fuzzy Goals by using Dynamic Programming”, Fuzzy Information and Engineering. 4 (2012) pp. 165 – 180, ESCI, DOAJ, Scopus, Mathematical Reviews and GoOA indexed, Print ISSN: 1616-8658, Online ISSN: 1616-8666, DOI:10.1007/s12543-012-0109-x.
9. S. Dewan, “Normality and Uniformly Normal Family”,International Journal of Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 10, pp. 293 – 302, 2011. ISSN: 0972-754X
10. I. Lahiri &S. Dewan, “Normality and Value Sharing with a Linear Differential Polynomial”, Annales Polonici Mathematici, 89.2 (2006) pp. 151-162, Mathematical Reviews, Zentralblatt MATH, Science Citation Index Expanded indexed, ISSN: 0066-2216(p) 1730-6272(e), DOI: 10.4064/ap89-2-5
11. I. Lahiri &S. Dewan, “Value Distribution of Meromorphic Derivative”, Kyungpook Mathematical Journal, 45(2005), pp. 339-348, Emerging Sources Citation Index, SCOPUS, Korea Science Citation Index, Mathematical Reviews, Zentralblatt für Mathematik and Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) indexed, eISSN: 0454-8124, pISSN: 1225-6951
12. I. Lahiri &S. Dewan, “Different Polynomials and Normality”, Demonstratio Mathematica, 38 – 3 (2005) pp. 579 – 589, SCImago indexed, ISSN: 2391-4661, DOI:10.1515/dema-2005-0307
13. I. Lahiri &S. Dewan, “Some Nationality Criteria”, Journal and Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathematics, 5-2 (2004) pp. 1 – 9, Mathematical Reviews and Zentralblatt MATH, European Mathematical Information Service indexed, ISSN: 1443-5756
14. I. Lahiri &S. Dewan, “Value Distribution of the Product of a Meromorphic Function and Its Derivative”, Kodai Mathematical Journal, 26 (2003) pp. 95 – 100, Science Citation Index-Expanded (SCIE) MathSciNet: Mathematical Reviews, ZentralBlatt MATH indexed, ISSN: 1881-5472, DOI:10.2996/kmj/1050496651
15. I. Lahiri &S. Dewan, “Inequalities Arising Out of the value Distribution of a Different Monomial”, Journal and Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathematics, 4-2 (2003) pp. 1– 7
16. MathSciNet: Mathematical Reviews, ZentralBlatt MATH indexed, ISSN: 1443-5756
Conference Publication& Workshop:
1. International Conference on Recent Trends in Analysis and Optimization (ICRTAO – 2020) held in NITTTR, Bhopal, MP during 9 to 11th November, 2020.
2. Two-Day International Seminar on Recent trends in Science towards sustainable Development held in Acharya Prafulla Chandra College, Kolkata during 6-7th August, 2018.
3. Two-days National Conference on Advances in Interdisciplinary Sciences – 2017 held in Bhairab Ganguly College, Kolkata during 27-28th January, 2017.
4. UGC Sponsored National Level Seminar on Recent Developments in Mathematics and its Applications in other Branches of Science held in Kalyani Mahavidyalaya during 15th December, 2016
5. International Conference on Applications of Mathematics in Topological Dynamics, Physical, Biological and Chemical Systems held in Calcutta Mathematical Society during 9 – 11th December, 2016.
6. International Conference on Recent trends in Mathematical Sciences and Applications held in University of Burdwan during 9 – 11th February, 2016
7. National Conference on Emerging Trends in Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, held in Calcutta Mathematical Society during 17 – 19th December, 2015
8. International Conference on Revisiting Ancient Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences (ICRAMMS – 2015) held at Department of Mathematics, The University of Burdwan, Burdwan during February 18 – 20, 2015.
9. International Conference on Current Developments in Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences (ICCDMMS-2014) held at Calcutta Mathematical Society, Kolkata-700064 during 19-21st December, 2014
10. 4th International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving (SocProS 2014) held at National Institute of Technology, Silchar, India during 27 – 29th December, 2014
11. International Conference on Swarm, Evolutionary and Memetic Computing (SEMCCO 2013) held at SRM University, Chennai 19 – 21st December, 2013
12. National Seminar on Analysis, Modelling and Geometry held in University of Kalyani during 10-11th March, 2011
13. Roles of Mathematical Analysis and Models in Science and Society held in University of Kalyani during 17-18th March, 2010.
14. Mathematical Modelling of Pollution and Global Worming held in SN Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, India during 5-6th March, 2009
15. Recent Trends in Sports Physiology held in Bhairab Ganguly College, Belghoria, Kolkata during 10th December, 2008
16. International Symposium on recent advances in Mathematics and its applications held in Calcutta Mathematical Society during 17-19th December, 2006
17. International Symposium on recent advances in Mathematical Sciences and earth Sciences held in University of Kalyani during 2-4th December, 2005.
18. National Seminar on Mathematical Modelling: Theory and Practical held in Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India during 25-26th March, 2004.
19. Teaching and Research developments on Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences held in University of Kalyani during 13-14th February, 2004
20. National Seminar on Recent Trends in Mathematics held in The University of Burdwan during 20-22nd December, 2003
21. International Symposium on Recent Advances in Mathematics and Its Applications held in Calcutta Mathematical Society during 26-28th December, 2002.
Investigation on Normality Criteria of Family of Meromorphic Functions (Dec. 2016 – Dec. 2018)
Funding Agency: UGC Minor Research ProjectFund Value: 1.15 Lakh.
1. Stood First Class First in M.Sc. in Mathematics Examinations, 2000, University of Kalyani
2. Stood First Class Third in B.Sc. (H) in Mathematics Examination, 1998, University of Kalyani
3. Recipient of National Scholarship in 1998
4. Qualified National Eligibility Test and received Junior Research Fellowships from Council for Scientific and Industrial Research, Govt. of India in 2001
5. Qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering in 2001
6. First Rank holder in the Panel of West Bengal College Service Commission, 2004 among all the Universities in West Bengal