2nd Year Fee concession 2019
[ Notice Date: 12/02/2019]
The 2nd year students (Hons/General) willing to avail concession are directed to submit filled up application form to the office by 18th February, 2019. Provisional list of candidates will be notified by 21st February, 2019.
Criteria for availing concession:
a. Percentage of attendance (Minimum 60%).
b. Family income (documents to be submitted).
c. Consistent good result (University Exam).
d. Undertaking stating no scholarship/stipend being availed.
Date of issuing application forms:
13.02.2019 to 18.02.2019 from 12 noon to 3 pm.
(Saturday- 11 am to 1 pm)
Date of receiving applications:
14. 02.2019 to 18.02.2019 from 12 noon to 3 p.m.
Date of Hearing are as follows:
1. For Honours student : 19/2/2019 (at 2 pm Room no 212)
2. . For General student : 19/2/2019 (at 2 pm Room no 212)
Following Documents are to be enclosed in the application form
1. Photocopy of Part I exam (WBSU)
2. Original monthly income certificate of the guardian
3. Photocopy of last money receipt
Application forms will be available from Smt Rupa Nandi and Sri Rabindra Nath Paramanik at college enquiry counter and this form to be submitted to Sri Sanjay Kharwar at the college office within 18th February, 2019.
Dr. S.K. Das
Dr. Tarasankar Maiti & Prof Bidisha Biswas
Joint Convener,Students’ Welfare Committee