Concession Form of 3rd year students
[Notice No.:-1086 Date:-21-01-2017]
Concession Form (for tuition fees) to the 3rd year students (Hons./Gen.) will be issued on and from 24th of January, 2017 from the enquiry counter between 12:00 noon to 2:00 p.m.. Students are advised to collect and submit the same with all documents to Sri Sanjay Kharwar within 30th January, 2017.
Criteria for availing concession:
- a) Percentage of attendance (Minimum 60%).
- b) Family income (documents to be submitted).
- c) Consistent good result (University Exam).
- d) Undertaking stating no scholarship/stipend being availed from State Govt./ Dept. of Higher Education/Any other organization.
Dates of Hearing are as follows:
- For Honours students : 31-01-2017 (at 12 noon Room No. 212)
- For General students: 03-02-2017 (at 12 noon Room No. 212)
(Dr. M. Ray)
(Prof. Sk. M. Rahaman)
Convener, Students’ Welfare Committee