Facilities for differently-abled persons
The college is equally sensitive to the needs and requirements of differently-abled persons. It has extended cooperation and ensured special facilities to minimize their difficulties and challenges. The following are some of the special provisions made for them:
- Seats are reserved as per Government rules
- Tuition fee waived
- Ramp Facility and Wheel chair
- Brail Key-board
- Disabled Friendly Toilet
- Extra Time and amanuensis is provided during examinations as per rules.
- Library staff Assistance to access required books.
- Vehicles are arranged to reach the Examination centre