- Designation: SACT-I
- Department: Commerce
- Qualification: M.Com.
- Contact No:
- Email: email@example.com
- Area of Specialization: Accounting and Finance
ACCOUNTING, FINANCE, ECONOMIC AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
UG 12 Years and PG 5 years
Professional Membership:> <
1. ‘Cashless Economy in India: It’s Trends and Prospects’. International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, Special Issue, January, 2019. ISSN 2349-5138, E-ISSN 2348-1269.
2. ‘Impact of Environmental Degradation on Economic Growth in India: An Empirical Analysis’. International Journal of Integrated Research and Development, Issue-15, June 2019, Vol-1. ISSN 2278-8670.
3. ‘Impact of Globalization, Productivity, Health and Education on Growth: An Analysis of selected Asian Countries using Panel Regression Method.’ International Journal of Integrated Research and Development, Vol-2, Issue-14, December, 2018. ISSN 2278-8670.
4. ‘Performance Analysis of five selected Commercial Banks in India.’ International Journal of Integrated Research and Development, Vol-I, Issue-13, July, 2018. ISSN 2278-8670.
5. ‘Impact of Liquidity on Profitability a study of JK Cement Ltd.’ Indian Journal of Economics and Business, Vol-17, No-1, January-June, 2018. ISSN 0972-5784.
6. ‘E-Banking in India: Recent Trends and Progress at the Aggregative Level.’ VSRD International Journal of Accounts, Economics and Commerce Research, Vol-IV, Issue-II , Feb 2018. E-ISSN 2455-4251.
7. ‘Status of Indian Economy during Post-Reforms Period: An Aggregative Level Study.’ International Journal of Integrated Research and Development, Vol-II, December.2017. ISSN 2278-8670.
- Conference Presentation:
‘1. Economic Growth and its Determinants: A Cross Country Analysis using Dynamic Panel Regression Method’. National Seminar on “Contemporary issues in Commerce and Economics”, held on 11th January, 2020. Organised by Department of Commerce, Vidyasagar Evening College, Kolkata in collaboration with Department of Commerce & Department of Economics, T.H.K Jain College, Kolkata.
2. ‘Liquidity Profitability Nexus: An Empirical Evidence’. National Seminar on “Development in Commerce, Management & Economics in the Present Milieu of VUCA”, held on 27th May, 2019. Organised by Department of Commerce (PG & UG), The Bhawanipur Education Society College in collaboration with EIRC, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
3. ‘Impact of External Debt, Unemployment & Political Unrest by Neighbouring Countries’. National Seminar on “Nation, Nationalism & Beyond: Issues & Challenges”, held on 12th& 13th April, 2019. Organised by Social Science Forum, Bhairab Ganguly College, sponsored by Indian Council of Historical Research, New Delhi.
4. ‘Cashless Economy in India: It’s Trends & Prospects’. International Conference on “Emerging Socio-Economic trends and Business Strategy”, held on 18th& 19th January, 2019. Organised by the International School of Business & Media, Kolkata (ISB & M), sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science Research.
5. ‘Fundamental Analysis of Selected Commercial Banks in India’. International Conference on Financial Sectors: Issues, Challenges & Strategies, held on 13th March, 2018. Organised by The Bhawanipur Education Society College in collaboration with The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
6. ‘M-Wallet: A step towards Cashless Economy’. International Conference on Financial Sectors: Issues, Challenges & Strategies, held on 13th March, 2018. Organised by The Bhawanipur Education Society College in collaboration with The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
7. ‘Impact of GST on Selected Sectors of Indian Economy: A Bird’s Eye View’. National Conference on Integrated Financial Sector Reforms in India on 24th February, 2018. Organised by Indian Accounting Association, South Bengal Branch.
8. ‘GST in India: A Logical step towards Indirect Tax Reforms’. National Seminar on Paradigm Shift in Indian Indirect Tax Structure: Opportunities & Challenges, held on 22nd& 23rd December, 2017. Organised by The Bhawanipur Education Society College.
UGC NET in 2013