- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Department: English
- Qualification: M.A., (Ph.D. thesis submitted)
- Contact No:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Area of Specialization: Irish poetry & Mythology
Irish Poetry, Mythology, European & Asian Poetry, Romanticism, Modernism & Post-modernism, Critical Theory.
1 year, 6 months (both UG and PG).
Awarded National Fellowship for Higher Education (NFHE) by UGC
Professional Membership:> <
Research Paper Publications in Journal:
1. Kisku, S. (2018): Seamus Heaney's Socio-Political Stance through Mythology in International Journal of English Language, Literature in Humanities, Volume 6, Issue 12, December,pp: 1614-1624; ISSN: 2321-7065.
2. Kisku, S. (2019): Heaney’s Terminus- A Definition of Marginality in On the Contours of Marginalization: Voice of the Voiceless, published by Walnut Publication, Bhubaneswar, India; pp: 173-186; ISBN: 978-9388397568.
3. Kisku, S. (2020): Heaney’s Women in Myth and Reality: An Approach in Values: Concepts and Perspectives published by Departments of Education and Sociology, East Calcutta Girl’s College, Lake Town; pp: 284-290; ISBN: 987-93-88207-78-2.
1. Heaney’s Terminus: A Definition of Marginality presented in the Department of English, Sidhu-Kanho-Birsha University, Purulia, West Bengal for Two Days National Seminar on “Off the mark”: Marginality, Narratives, and Reclaiming History on 7th & 8th December, 2016.
2. Heaney's Socio-political Stance through Mythology presented in theDepartment of English and History, Mrinalini Datta Mahavidyapith, Birati in collaboration with Department of History, West Bengal State University, Barasat for One Day International Seminar on ‘Re-Thinking Renaissance: Perceptions and Representations’on 15th December, 2017.
3. The Underground: Heaney's Poetic Urbanization of Mythology presented in the Department of Folklore Research, Gauhati University, Assam for Two Days National Seminar on Urbanization and Folklore: Emerging Issues and Perspectives on 23rd& 24th March, 2018.
4. Antaeus: Heaney’s Mythic Self-representative presented in Dublin City University, Ireland for Second Ireland India Institute Conference on South Asia organized by Ireland India Institute, Dublin City University, Dublin, Ireland on 26th & 27thApril 2018.
5. Heaney’s Women in Myth and Reality: An Approach presented in One day National Seminar on Value Crisis and the Role of Women organized by Departments of Education and Sociology, East Calcutta Girl’s College, Lake Town in collaboration with Department of Sociology, University of Gour Banga and Departments of Education and Sociology, West Bengal State University on 10th August, 2019.