Sri Vijay Anand Sah
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Department: Commerce
- Qualification: M.Com. ; M.Phil. ; ATC; PGDIMM
- Contact No:
- Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area of Specialization: Accounting and Finance
Accounting and Finance
- 19.07.2005 to 31.07.2008 - Worked as Part-time Lecturer, Department of Commerce, St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata.
- 01.08.2008 to 30.11.2016 – Worked as Lecturer (College Created Post), Department of Commerce, St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata.
- 01.12.2016 – till date – Working as Assistant Professor (Substantive Post), Department of Commerce, Bhairab Ganguly College, Belgharia, Kolkata.
- 2007 to 2016 – Guest Faculty, Department of Commerce (P. G. Section), Barrackpore Rasraguru Surendranath College, Barrackpore.
- 2016 till date – Department of Commerce, (P. G. Section), Bhairab Ganguly College, Belgharia, Kolkata.
- 2016 till date – Academic Counsellor, M. Com. , Study Center – 2842, IGNOU.
Professional Membership:Indian Accounting Association (IAA) and Indian Academic Researchers Association (IARA)> <
Sah, V.A.,Mukherjee, A.K., and Gomes, S.M.(2011) “Development Through Carbon Trading: A Case Study” Global Warming and Carbon Trading, Edited Volume, ISBN: 978-81-921382-4-4
1. Presented a paper titled “Value Added Tax (VAT) and Audit of Tax under VAT” in National Conference on “Indian Business Environment: Issues and Challenges” conducted by Department of Business Administration, The University of Burdwan, January, 2006.
2. Presented a paper titled “Extent and Consequences of Creative Accounting in the Satyam Scam” in UGC CPE Funded National Seminar on Recent Trends in Commerce and Business Research, organized by IQAC in association with Department of Commerce, Barrackpore Rasraguru Surendranath College, February, 2020.