Sri. Sourav Ghosh
- Designation: SACT-I
- Department: Electronics
- Qualification: M.Sc. (Electronics), Ph.D. (Pursuing)
- Contact No:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Area of Specialization: Semiconductor Physics, Optoelectronics Devices
Development of rare earth optical materials (Glass, Phosphors & Nan-Phosphors) for efficient Solid State Lighting device application
Qualified in UGC NET
Professional Membership:> <
Research Paper Publications in Journal:
1. Ashoke Maity, Samar Jana, Sourav Ghosh, Subhash Sharma, Spectroscopic investigation on Europium (Eu3+) doped strontium zinc lead phosphate glasses with varied ZnO and PbO compositions, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, 550, 120322, (Elsevier), 2020.
1. Sourav Ghosh, Samar Jana, Subhash Sharma, and Ashoke Maity, Optical characteristics of Tb3+- Eu3+ codoped sodium zinc lead phosphate glass, International Conference on Complex and Functional Materials (ICCFM-2018), at S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Kolkata, India, (13th -16th December, 2018), Page 298, 2018
2. Ashoke Maity, Samar Jana, Sourav Ghosh, Spectroscopic properties of Europium doped strontium zinc lead phosphate glass, International Conference on Processing and Characterization of Materials (ICPCM–2018), at National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela, India, (6th -8th December, 2018), Page 56, 2018
3. Joydeb Biswas, Samar Jana, Sourav Ghosh, Ashoke Maity, Optical Properties of Sm3+ Doped Phosphate-tellurite Glass, (ISBN: 978-93-86238-86-3), Page: 145, International Conference on Energy and Environmental Technologies for Sustainable Development, M. N. National Institute of Technology, Allahabad, India, (February 14-16), 2020.