Sri Shrinwantu Raha
- Designation: SACT-I
- Department: Geography
- Qualification: M. Sc, M.phil., pursuing Ph.D.
- Contact No:
- Email: email@example.com
- Area of Specialization: Tourism Geography
Mathematical application in geography, climate studies, social aspects, tourism geography
Qualified National Eligibility test (NET) in Geography 5 times within 2014 to 2018.
Professional Membership:> <
Research Paper Publications in Journal:
1. Raha S, Gayen SK (2019). Rainfall and Meteorological Drought Simulation using Exponential Smoothing and Winexpo Models: a Study on Purulia District, West Bengal, India, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 14(17). 3096-3107.
2. Raha S, Gayen SK (2019). Drought Induced Human Migration of Purulia District, West Bengal: A Geographical Perspective, Thematics Journal of Geography. 8(4). 288-297.
3. Raha, S., & Gayen, S. (2019). Simulation of Meteorological Drought of Bankura District, West Bengal: Comparative Study between Exponential Smoothing and Machine Learning Procedures. Journal of Geography, Environment and Earth Science International, 22(1), 1-16. https://doi.org/10.9734/jgeesi/2019/v22i130135.
4. Raha S (2016). Spatial Pattern of Hydrology of Payradanga: Some Observations. Asian Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies. 4(4). 11-17.
5. J. Das, S. Raha, “CO2 removal from the atmosphere by different anthropogenic methods”, International Journal of Applied Research, Volume 1, Issue 10, ISSN(Online) 2394-5869, ISSN(Print) 2394-7500 . Impact Factor: 5.2. Page.15-20.
6. S. Raha, “Fate of Oil Pollution in Bangladesh–A Review”, Asian Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies, Volume 3, Issue 5, May 2015. ISSN 2321-8819(Online), 2348- 7186(Print), Impact Factor: 0.923. Page.41-47. Cited in Springer and Cambridge University Press.
7. S. Raha, ‘‘Economy and Environment: A Critical Perspective”, International Journal of Management and Social Sciences Research (IJMSSR), Volume 4 Issue 8, August 2015, ISSN 2319-4421, Impact factor: 3.212. Page. 19-25.
8. S Raha (2015) “Migration of People from Bangladesh to West Bengal-A Study” BEST: International Journal of Humanities, Arts, Medicine and Sciences (BEST:IJHAMS), Volume 3, Issue 4 april 2015, ISSN 2348-0521, Page no. 23-28.
9. Shasanka Kumar Gayen, S Raha (2018) “Application of Machine Learning in Analysis of Folklorian Data : An Overview” International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR) Volume 5, Issue 3, July-Sept. 2018, E ISSN 2348-1269. PRINT ISSN 2349-5138. Impact Factor: 4.236. Page No. 1800x-1803x.
10. Raha, S., Gayen, S.K. Simulation of meteorological drought using exponential smoothing models: a study on Bankura District, West Bengal, India. SN Appl. Sci. 2, 909 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s42452-020-2730-3.
Book and Book Chapters:
1. Raha S., Gayen S.K. (2021) Drought-Induced Human Mobility in Purulia District of West Bengal. In: Rukhsana, Haldar A., Alam A., Satpati L. (eds) Habitat, Ecology and Ekistics. Advances in Asian Human-Environmental Research. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-49115-4_15.
2. Senapati U, Raha S, Das TK, Gayen SK. A Composite Assessment of Agricultural Drought Susceptibility Using Analytic Hierarchy Process: Case Study of Western Region of West Bengal. In Rukhsana, Alam A (eds). Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Security. A Study of Availability and Sustainability in India. Springer. (Accepted for publication).