Sri Manidip Chakraborty
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Department: English
- Qualification: M.A., M. Phil.
- Contact No:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Area of Specialization: Modernism and Postmodernism
- Adaptation Studies, Popular Culture
Professional Membership:> <
Research Paper Publications in Journal:
1. Article entitled “Entering the Trap of the Text” in the journal “Bodhikala” (ISSN 2277-4831) published by Thakurpukur Vivekananda College in 2015
2. Article entitled “T. S. ELIOT ON THE CLASSICS AND THE MAN OF LETTERS” awaiting publication in the anthology titled The Unspoken Words: A Study of T. S. Eliot’s Critical Writings, Alfa Publications, New Delhi, 2018
3. “Liberating Hamlet: Vishal Bhardwaj’s Un-Shakespearean Treatment in Haider”, in Education, Research & Analysis, an international peer reviewed interdisciplinary journal, Vol: 5, Issue: 1.5 (April, 2018), UGC Journal no. 64674, Published by Kalyani Foundation for Media Science & Community Research
1. The Blind Man’s Bluff: The Trope of Eyesight in Sriram Raghavan’s Noir Andhadhun. Narratives of Disability: Contemporary Barriers and Belonging. Centre for Disability Studies, JU, Dept of Film Studies, WBSU, & Byanjanbarna Foundation,. 14-15March, 2019.
1. Envisioning Multinationality: The Shades of Nationalism in Girish Karnad’s Play Tughlaq. Nation, Nationalism and Beyond: Issues and Challenges. Organised by CSocial Science Forum, Bhairab Ganguly CollegeSponsored by : Indian Council of Historical Research, New Delhi. 12-13 April, 2019