Ms. Priyanka Dasgupta
- Designation: SACT-I
- Department: Geography
- Qualification: M.Sc.
- Contact No:
- Email: email@example.com
- Area of Specialization: Fluvial Geomorphology, GIS- RS
My research interests are concerned about fluvial hydraulics, sediment load transport and quantification of fluvial landforms in respect to hydro-sediment interaction. I am also keen in interdisciplinary research work such as my undergraduate project,'Geography in Painting'.
1. Qualified for the Junior Research Fellowship (J.R.F.) Award through the National Eligibility Test (N.E.T.) conducted by the University Grants Commission (U.G.C.) on 21st May 2019 and 29th November 2019.
2. Gold Medal for acquiring first class first in B.Sc. Geography in Presidency University from Governor (2015).
3. A.K.G. Sir Prize (2015), Geographical Institute, Presidency University for writing“the best undergraduate student project”.
4. National scholarship (2012-2015) from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education, Vidyasagar Bhavan (2012).
Professional Membership:> <
Research Paper Publication in Journal:
1. Joy Sanyal, Priyanka Dasgupta, Shinjiro Kanae (2020) “Predicting dam-related downstream geomorphic response with widely available stream gauge data: A case study of the Godavari River Basin, India”, Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography (SJTG), Volume 41, Issue 2, DOI:10.1111/sjtg.12323, Pages 284 - 298, May 2020.