Dr. Sahana Chakraborty
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Department: Physics
- Qualification: M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Contact No: Email preferred
- Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area of Specialization: Experimental Condensed Matter Physics & Material Science Material Science
1. Preparation and characterisation of TMO glasses and study of their properties.
2. Passivation and control of surfaces and Interfaces and characterisation by in-situ UHV-based techniques [XPS, Contact less Capacitance-Voltage]
3. Studies on Epitaxial growth, thermal instability and morphological evolution in metallic layers grown on Si(111) surfaces under high vacuum condition and their characterisation using AFM.
4. Maskless patterning using laser-induced forward and backward transfer techniques and characterisation using AFM.
1. Recipient of the Merit Cum Means Award, Govt of West Bengal
2. Recipient of the JRF and SRF Award from CSIR, India
3. Recipient of the Matsunae International Fellowship Award, Japan for Post doctoral work in Dept. of Applied Sciences, Tokai University, Japan
4. Recipient of the MONBUSHO Award, Japan. Visiting lectureship in Research Center for Integrated Quantum Electronics (RCIQE), Hokkaido University, Japan
5. Recipient of the Senior Research Associate fellowship in Institute of Physics, Bhubaneshwar (DAE)
Professional Membership:Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science> <
1. High dielectric constants in BaTiO3 doped 90V2O5−10Bi2O3 oxide glasses obeying Debye-type dielectric relaxation behavior: Journal of Materials Research: 9 (8) p.1932-35(1994)
2. Study of dielectric relaxation behavior in Li-doped semiconducting Bi-Sr-Ca-Cu-O glasses: J.Non-Cryst.Solids 167 (1994)192
3. Anomalous dielectric relaxation behavior of K-doped amorphous Ba1-xKxBiO3 (x=0-0.75) oxides: Phys.Rev.B49(1994) 15 017
4. Dielectric properties of semi-conducting Bi4-nPbnSr3Ca3Cu4Ox (0
5. Study of a.c. conductivity of BaTiO3 doped V2O5 glasses with Long’s overlapping large polaron tunneling model: Phil.Mag.B7 (1995) 17512
6. a.c. conductivity of glassy Bi4-nPbnSr3Ca3Cu4Ox semiconductors (with n=0,0.1,0.5,1.0):precursor for high Tc superconductors: Phys. Rev. B 51, (1995)17512
7. Non-adiabatic polaron hopping conduction in semiconducting V2O5-Bi2O3 oxide glasses doped with BaTiO3 :Journal of Materials Science 30 (20), p.5139-5145 (1995)
8. Non-adiabatic small-polaron hopping conduction in SrTiO3− doped 90V2O5− 10Bi2O3 glassy semiconductors: Philosophical Magazine B 74 (2) p. 139-153 (1996)
9. Frequency dependant electrical conductivity and dielectric relaxation behavior in amorphous (90V2O5-10Bi2O3) oxide semiconductors doped with SrTiO3: Mater. and Chem. 50219 (1997)
10. Electrical conductivity of amorphous V2O5-Sb2O3 thin films: J.Mater.Letts. 34 (1998)341
11. Direct current conductivity and oxygen gas-sensing properties of iron-antimony-tellurite glasses: J.Appl.Phys.82 (1997) 5520
12. Oxygen gas-sensing behavior of a p-type glassy precursor for high Tc superconductors: J.Mater.Science Letts. 16(1997) 2008
13. Formation of ultrathin oxynitride layers on (100) Si by low-temperature ECR N2O plasma oxynitridation process: J.Vac.Sci.Technol.B 16 (1998) 2159
14. Low energy cluster beam deposition technique: Develpoment and deposition of cluster aassembled Sb thin films: G.V.Raviprasad,B.K.Patel, S.Chakrabortyet al. Current Sci. 80 (2001) 280
15. Cluster assembled Sb film: Studies on structure, surface and optical properties: S.N.Behera,B.K.Patel,G.V.R.Prasad, S.Chakrbortyet al. Phase Transition 75[1-2] 133-42 (20002)
16. Shape variation in epitaxial microstructures of gold silicide grown on Br-passivated Si (111) surfaces: S.Chakrborty, J.Kamila, B.Rout, B.Satpati, P.V.Satyam, B.Sundaravel,B.N.Dev Surface Sciences 549 (2004) 149-156.
17. Laser-induced forward transfer of TiO2-Au nanocomposite films for mask-less patterning:H.Sakata, S.Chakraborty,E.Yokoyama, M.Wakaki and D.Chakravorty,Appl. Phys.Letts. 86 (2005) 114104-1-114104-3
18 . Laser-induced forward transfer technique for mask-less patterning of V2O5 thin film: S.Chakraborty, H.Sakata and M.Wakaki, Appl. Surface Science 254 (2007) 638-643
19. Patterning of Bi2O3 Films using laser-induced forward and backward transfer techniques.: H.Sakata, S.Chakraborty, M.WakakiMicroelectronics and Engineering 96 (2012) 56-60
Tokai University, Research Centre for Interface Quantum Elecronics (RCIQE), Japan