- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Department: Sanskrit
- Qualification: M.A., M.Phil.
- Contact No:
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area of Specialization: Indian Philosophy
Indian Philosophy & Spirituality
JRF, Awarded with ‘Banga Purohit Guru’, by the Aryabhatta Foundation, November 2019.
Professional Membership:Howrah Sanskrit Sahitya Samaj, Indian Institute of Oriental Heritage.> <
International Journal Research Paper
1. Arnab Ghosal, 2015 “जगन्मिथ्यात्वविचारेमानमेयादिव्यवस्थोपपादनम्”in the “Research Highlights”An International Research Refereed Journal,Published by Future Fact Society, Varanasi (U.P.), vol-2 No.-2, (ISSN 2350-0611,) Page – 40-48,April - June 2015.
2. Arnab Ghosal, 2015, अद्वैतशास्त्रेकर्मणएवबन्धमोक्षकारणत्वम्कर्मयोगस्यचनैतिकमूल्यायनम् ”in the “Samajiki Sandarsh” An International Research Refereed Journal, Published by Future Fact Society, Varanasi (U.P.) Vol-III, No. 2, (ISSN 2348-0076) Page – 90-96, April – June, 2015
National Journal Research Paper
1. Arnab Ghosal,(2019),Pramanesu Navyanyayasya Prabhavah, National Journal for Hindi & Sanskrit Research, Vol- 31 Part 1, ISSN No. 2454-9177, Page No. 145-147,
2. Arnab Ghosal 2014, “ब्रह्मसगुणम्उतनिर्गुणम्आहोस्विद्उभयलिङ्गम्”in the“The Journal of Sanskrit Academy” (ISSN: 0976 089X).
3. Arnab Ghosal,2015, “मोक्षोनामनकेवलंदुःखाभावःअपितुसंसारनिवृत्तिः”in the “Shanti E Journal of Research” Most Reffered & Peer Reviewed Multi Disciplinary E Journal of Research. Published by Shanti Prakashan, H.Q. 1780, Sector-1, Delhi By Pass, Rohtak-124001,Hariyana. Vol – 4, ISSUE – 15, (ISSN: 2278-4381). Page 252-256, Sep. 2015 http://www.shantiejournal.com/
4. Arnab Ghosal, 2015, “दृग्दृश्यसम्बन्धद्वारेणप्रतिकर्मव्यवस्थोपपादनम्”in the “प्रज्ञालोकः”, an awarded Research Journal of Department of Sanskrit Studies, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University. ISSN(2320-5911)
5. Arnab Ghosal, 2016, “Vaidantik Rabindranath”in the “Rabindra Pratibha; Bahubaichitrer Samannay”, Published from Sanskrita Pustak Bhandar, Kol-6. Edited by Dr. Sampa Sarkar. ISBN(978-93-83368-19-8)
International Conference Research Paper
1. Arnab Ghosal,(2017),Vajrasuchikopanisadi Brahmanatvanirdharanamukhena Pratipaditam Bhamatatvam, Vedanta Anviksiki, Science and Philosophy in Contemporary Perspective ,21stInternational Congress of Vedanta, organized by Center for Indic Studies, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth(USA) ISBN No. 978-81-246-0897-5, Page No. 240-249,
2. Arnab Ghosal,(2019),Manameyadivyavasthayam sanka tat samadhanancha, Vedanta Science and Technology A Multidimensional Approach ,22nd International Congress of Vedanta, organized by The Special Center for Sanskrit Studies, JNU, New Delhi ISBN No. 978-81-246-0974-7, Page No. 360-369,
National Conference Research Paper
1. Arnab Ghosal,(2017),स्मृतिप्रस्थानोक्त-मोक्षविचारेउपनिषदःप्रभावः, From The Vedas to the Smriti : Influence of Vedic Literature on Smriti Sastra and its congeniality in modern age, organized by Department of Sanskrit ,Gobardanga Hindu College, New Delhi ISBN No. 978-81-933691-2-7,page No. 110.
1. Participated and presented paper in the All India Sanskrit Conference organized by Howrah Sanskrit Sahitya Samaj held on and from 18/07/2014. The title of my paper was Swarup of Brahman.
2. Participated and presented paper in the UGC sponsored national level seminar entitled Ethical Explorations in Advaita Vedanta organized by Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kalady, Kerol, held on 3rd and 4th March 2015. The title of my paper was अद्वैतशास्त्रेकर्मएवबन्धमोक्षकारणम्।
3. Participated and presented paper in the All India Sanskrit Conference organized by Howrah Sanskrit Sahitya Samaj held on and from 21st January 2012 to 23rd January 2012. The title of my paper wasउपनिषद्भावनायांविश्वकवि-रवीन्द्रनाथः।
4. Presented and Published a paper entitled “वज्रसूचीकोपनिषदिब्राह्मणत्वनिर्धारणमुखेनप्रतिपादितंब्रह्मतत्त्वम्” in the “Vedanta Anviksiki Science and Philosophy in the contemporary Perspective” an ISBN(978-81-246-0897-5) awarded Book, Edited by Girish Nath Jha, Sukalyan Sengupta, Bal Ram Singh, 2017, Published from 21stInternational Congress of Vedanta, organized by Center for Indic Studies, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, Dartmouth, MA, USA.
5. Presented and selected a paper for publication entitled “मानमेयादिव्यवस्थायांशङ्कातत्समाधानञ्च” in the22ndInternational Congress of Vedanta, organized by JNU, New Delhi. This paper has been accepted by the reviewers for publication.
6. Participated and presented paper in the UGC sponsored International seminar entitled Socio-cultural Significance of Srimad Bhagavad Gita, organized by Dept. of Sanskrit, Visva-Bharati, Shantiniketian - 731235, held on 8 – 10 January, 2017. The title of my paper was Karma Tatva Vimarsha
7. Presented a Paper in National Seminar on 18th October 2019 as a Invited Speaker at Rastriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati,
Suvarna Jayanti Research Grant in Literature, 2016 -17.