- Designation: SACT-II
- Department: Computer Science
- Qualification: M.Tech.
- Contact No:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area of Specialization: Laser Technology
Artificial Light Energy Conversion Devices
Awarded under the scheme of “Scholarship for College & University students” for obtaining above 80% marks in aggregate in Higher Secondary Examination from Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, and Department of Higher Education
Professional Membership:> <
Research Paper Publications in Journal:
1. Gopa Dutta (Pal), Abhijit Paul, Somnath Yadav, Munmun Bardhan, Asish De, Joydeep Chowdhury, Aindrila Jana, and Tapan Ganguly(2015). “Time Resolved Spectroscopic Studies on a Novel Synthesized Photo-Switchable Organic Dyad and Its Nanocomposite Form in Order to Develop Light Energy Conversion Devices”, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Vol. 15,Number 8, https://doi.org/10.1166/jnn.2015.10290Pages 5775–5784, August 2015
1. International Conference on Structural and Physical Properties of Solids (SPPS 2013)Focal Theme: Smart Materials at Nano and Micro Scale, November 18th -20th, 2013 organized by Department of Applied Physics, Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad.
2. Aindrila Jana, Gopa Dutta (Pal), Joydeep Chowdhury and Tapan Ganguly presented “Photophysical Investigations on a Novel Synthesized Dyad in its Pristine and Nanocomposite Forms”, ISBN: 978-93-81212-48-6, POS-237, PP.213-214.