Exam of Final year UG Students (Hons. & Genl).
(Notice date:- 21/09/2020)
Please ignore our earlier Notice dated 13/09/2020 regarding Examination of Final year UG Students (Hons. & General). All 3rd Year Regular & Casual Students (Hons. & General) of all U.G. Courses are hereby informed that the final examination of 3rd year (Hons. & General) will be held from 01.10.2020(Thursday) to 15.10.2020(Thursday). Examination schedule has been published and displayed in the University & College website. Students’ are directed to follow the guidelines for UG Final Exam, 2020 to be held during pandemic caused on account of SARS-Cov-2.
1) Since, all the examinations of the 3rd Year Regular & Casual students (Hons. & General) held earlier stand cancelled, therefore all examinees have to appear/reappear in the examination whether he/she had appeared earlier or not.
2) Examinees having valid Registration Numbers, Roll Number and possessing proper Admit Card may write the examination, sitting at home in accordance with the programmes given on website.
3) Questions will be sent to the students through E-mail or WhatApps 30 minutes before the schedule of the examination. It will also be displayed in the University and College website or any other mechanism that can be accessed. Examinees may download question paper from the University website: www.wbsuexams.net by putting his/her registration number.
4) Examinees, through their authorized representatives, may also collect question papers from the college office according to the Examination Schedule given by the University 30 minutes before the start of each Examination.
5) Students are directed to write their answer on A4 size paper only and they should write their:
(ii)Examination Roll number (not class Roll number)
(iii) Registration number with year
(iv)Name of the subject
(v) Hons. Or General
(vi) Regular or Casual
on the front page of the answer sheet. They are strongly advised to put page number as well and write Roll No. & Registration No. in every page. The format for writing all this information will be provided by the college.
6) After completion of the examination, examinees have to complete submission of written answer scripts through E-mail/ WhatsApp within 60 (Sixty) minutes. Examinees may also submit hard copies of the answer script to the college through their representative within 60(Sixty) minutes after completion of examination. For example, if the examination is over at 2.00p.m. (Timings: 12.00 p.m. to 2.00 p.m.) the answer script must be uploaded/submitted by 3.00p.m.
7) The College shall remain open on all Holidays and Sundays to collect the answer scripts; however examinees are advised to submit their answer scripts through E-mail/WhatsApp or any electronic mode offered by the Departments to avoid the risk involved in this pandemic situation.
8) Students are directed to follow the website and departmental notice and join the links (Hons. & General) created by the concerned department for smooth running of the examination.
9) Students are requested to contact the concerned department for further information and also to cooperate with their department for conducting the examination successfully.
Dr. S.K. Das