Students of 1st year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. are directed to take print-out of Registration Form .
[Notice No.:-998 Date:-20-09-2016]
Students of 1st year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. are directed to take print-out of Registration Form after verification by the College and submit the same to the College (two copies) according to following schedule:
Following documents have to be attached with Registration Form (All the Photocopy self-attested by the student):
- Photocopy of Madhyamik Admit Card or age proof certificate
- Photocopy of Higher Secondary Marksheet
- Photocopy of Cast Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B) if applicable
- Photocopy of Physically Challenged Certificate, if applicable
- Photocopy of Passport, Bonafide Certificate, Visa Permission, High-Commission Letter (For Foreign Students).
- Photocopy of Registration Cancelled Letter / University Permission Letter (Only for back year students)
- Photocopy of Income Certificate
- Payslip of Registration Fee deposit.
Note:- Students have to be carried System ID & Password at the time of submission of Registration Form.
(Dr. M. Ray)