Issue of Concession Form (for tuition fees) to the 2nd year students (Hons./Gen.)
[Notice No: 1130 Date: 27.02.2017]
Concession Form (for tuition fees) to the 2nd year students (Hons./Gen.) will be issued on and from 27th of February, 2017 from the Enquiry Counter between 12:00 noon to 2:00 p.m. Students are advised to collect and submit the same with all documents to Sri Sanjay Kharwar within 4th March, 2017.
Criteria for availing concession:
- Percentage of attendance (Minimum 60%).
- Family income (documents to be submitted).
- Consistent good result (University Exam).
- Undertaking stating no scholarship/stipend being availed from State Govt./Dept. of Higher Education/Any other organization.
- Photocopy of Part-I Marksheet
- Original monthly income certificate of the Guardian’s
- Photocopy of last money receipt of the tuition fees
Date of Hearing:
06.03.2017 at 12:00 noon at Virtual Class Room
(Dr. Prabir Karar)
In-charge- Students’ Welfare Wing (S.U.)
(Dr. M. Ray)
(Prof. M. Rahaman)
Convener – Students’ Welfare Committee (T.C.)