Glad to announce that our college has been selected by the Department of Higher Education, Govt. of W.B as the venue for holding different competitions among the students’ of the colleges of North 24 Pgs district to celebrate the 75th Anniversary of Netaji’s Great Escape.
Colleges of North 24 Parganas
We are glad to announce that Bhairab Ganguly College has been selected by the Department of Higher Education, Government of West Bengal as the venue for holding different competitions among the students’ of the colleges of North 24 Pgs district to celebrate the 75th Anniversary of Netaji’s Great Escape. You are requested to send the names of the candidates of your college willing to participate in said competitions. Kindly note the instructions of the Higher Education Department attached with this letter.
Bhairab Ganguly College
|Poster Drawing||17.11.2016||11 A.M.|
|Essay Writing||17.11.2016||12.30 P.M.|
Venue: Bhairab Ganguly College, Belghoria, Kolkata-700056
- Name of the participating candidates (Competition-Wise) must reach the undersigned by 11.2016 through email. The students whose names will figure in the sent email will be allowed to participate in the competition.
- Candidates are to bring their Original College Identity Card signed by the Principal/TIC/OIC and a photocopy of University Registration Certificate duly signed by the Principal/TIC/OIC. No student will be allowed to participate in the competition without the above mentioned documents.
- Essay Writing competition will be held in seven languages separately; Bengali, English, Hindi, Nepali, Urdu, Santhali and Sanskrit.
- The quiz team will consist of two students.
- Only Undergraduate students are entitled to participate in the competition.
- Successful candidates will receive prize after completion of the competition.
- Candidates holding first two positions in every competition would participate in the State Level Competition.
- A candidate can participate in maximum two events.
- Prize Distribution Ceremony will be held on 18.11.2016 at 4 P.M.
- In case of the students who have not yet received University Registration Certificate might bring Fees Book of the college duly signed by the Principal/TIC/OIC