Admission Notification dated 20.07.2017 for P. G. Courses, 2017-2018
- This is to notify to all concerned that admission to the P. G. Courses, 2017-2018 academic session, in the college will commence from 06.2017-24.07.17 at banking Hours to the Axis Bank, Belgharia Branch.
- The candidates appears in the merit list are directed to pay the admission fees through bank DD of any bank in favour of Bhairab Ganguly College, PG of payable at Kolkata and to be deposited in the Axis Bank, Belgharia Branch (Address: 75 2 Feeder Road, Belgharia, Kolkata-700056, Branch code is 001229).
- Subsequest after payment the college authority will verify the details of Application Form along with Original Marksheets of UG level and Age proof certificate and Caste Certificate (if any) on 25.07.17 at College Auditorium ‘ALAPAN’on 12noon.
- The Merit List in respective subject is purely provisional. Any inadvertent error in the merit list should be informed immediately to the help desk as well as through college mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The authority will not be responsible for any mistake in the merit list due to intentional or inadvertent wrong inputs made by the candidates.
(Dr. M. Ray)
Joint Convener, Admission committee
(Prof. Prasenjit Biswas, Dr. Rajesh Koner)